These are ideal for school lunches and snacks. Will last in fridge for two weeks BUT guarantee the kids will not let that happen.
BANANA FRUIT NUTS SEED BARS
These Banana Fruit bars are great to have on hand as snacks.
Servings: 6 people
- 4 Bananas Mashed
- 250 ml Dates chopped
- 250 ml Dried Apricots chopped
- 250 ml Sultanas
- 250 ml Sunflower/Sesame/Pumpkin Seeds
- 125 ml Desiccated Coconut
- 125 ml Nuts ( Mixed - what ever you have) chopped
- 625 ml Rolled Oats
- Mash the Bananas in a bowl
- Mix all the ingredients together ( except Coconut)
- Mix well
- Put mixture into a sponge roll tin - greased and sprinkled with coconut - and press about 2 - 3cm thick.
- Bake at 140 degrees for 35 minutes
- When cool, cut into squares, and keep in a sealed container in the fridge.