This soup is scrumptious. So quick and easy to prepare and doesn’t require a long cooking time.
CHUNKY VEGETABLE SOUP
Servings: 4 people
- 45 Grams Butter
- 1 medium Leek Sliced
- 1250 ml Water
- 1 Vegetable Stock cube crumbled
- 350 grams Broccoli chopped
- 2 medium Carrots chopped
- 3 medium Courgettes chopped
- 1 small Red Pepper chopped
- Melt butter in large saucepan.
- Add Leek and stir over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until leek is soft.
- Add water and stock cube and stir over high heat for about 3 minutes until mixture boils.
- Add the vegetables - cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until veges are partially cooked.
This Soup is all vegetables with hardly any cooking time - and the veges are still crunchy. Very nourishing. If you do not have fresh vegetables - you can use frozen chunchy mixed vegetables.