BANANA RICE SALAD
This Rice Salad looks and tastes great and is so Scrumptious.
Servings: 4 people
- 375 ml Brown Rice Long Grain
- 125 ml Black Rice
- 4 Bananas Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Onion Chopped small
- 250 ml Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Large Lemons Juiced
- 125 ml Raw Sugar
- 10 ml Sea Salt
- 150 ml Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Cook Rice - Drain and set aside to cool.
- Prepare dressing and mix well.
- Rub dressing through the cooled rice , add chopped onion and lightly fold in coconut. Lastly - add bananas ( so they do not get too mashed up) Chill and serve
- Lastly - add bananas ( so they do not get too mashed up)
- Chill and serve
The Black rice could turn the rice into a pinky colour.