BANANA RICE SALAD
This Rice Salad looks and tastes great and is so Scrumptious.
- 375 ml Brown Rice (Long Grain)
- 125 ml Black Rice
- 4 Bananas (Sliced)
- 1 Medium Red Onion (Chopped small)
- 250 ml Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Large Lemons (Juiced)
- 125 ml Raw Sugar
- 10 ml Sea Salt
- 150 ml Cold Pressed Olive Oil
- Cook Rice – Drain and set aside to cool.
- Prepare dressing and mix well.
- Rub dressing through the cooled rice , add chopped onion and lightly fold in coconut.
Lastly – add bananas ( so they do not get too mashed up)
Chill and serve
- Lastly – add bananas ( so they do not get too mashed up)
- Chill and serve
The Black rice could turn the rice into a pinky colour.