This soup is a family favourite. So quick and easy to prepare and takes only 20 minutes to cook.
KUMARA AND LENTIL SOUP
Servings: 4 people
- 5 ml Cold Pressed Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 small Red Onion chopped
- 1 large Kumara chopped into small pieces
- 250 ml Red Lentils
- 250 ml Vegetable Stock
- 750 ml Water
- 5 ml Ginger powder ground
- 5 ml Turmeric ground
- 5 ml Coriander ground
- Add onions to Oil in large heated saucepan, stir until onion is soft. Add the three spices.
- Add the water and kumara pieces.
- Add red lentils and bring to the boil.
- Cover and reduces heat and simmer for about 20 minutes (until Kumara is soft.